No Tags Found!

View Poll Results: Have i spoiled the happiness of citehr
YES 5 16.13%
NO 26 83.87%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

deadsoul2011

citehr member claims that i have spoiled the happiness of citehr, please do clarify whether i have really spoiled the happiness of citehr or not??????????
From India, Madras
tajsateesh

Why do you think so deadsoul2011? And who is this Sagar pl — who can speak on behalf of the WHOLE CiteHR community? Rgds, TS
From India, Hyderabad
skhadir

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WAY, but i consider you as a person who makes me LAUGH and LAUGH.........
Lets look forward for positive in everything rather spoiling our thoughts by giving preference to NEGATIVE THOUGHTS...
I believe that, "LIFE IS TOO SHORT & LETS DO SOMETHING THAT CAN BENEFIT OURSELVES, OUR FAMILY MEMBERS, OUR BELOVED ONE'S AND OTHERS TOOOOOOO"
Have a nice day buddy and GOOD LUCK....
With profound regards

From India, Chennai
psdhingra

I am not replying to your question, but on your selected slogan.
Your slogan itself seems as if you are a very saddistic fellow. Nobody can make you alive unless you have the spirit to live and make efforts to keep yourself alive.

From India, Delhi
ninpins

Hi Deadsoul
Though your name does sound a wee bit morbid, I find your answers generally frank with a touch of sattire. Quite interesting answers actually, which i dont avoid reading.
Can only speak for myself.
Cheer up and dont take any comments personally. Especially the negative comments.
Regards

From India, Visakhapatnam
dmKedar
Dear Deadsoul, I think you shouldn't play a game of dice between LIFE & DEATH anymore...Here are some lines of Ralph Marston for u. Does any stanza suits you?

Sometimes the world appears

To be spinning out of control.

Sometimes there seems to be no end

To the distressing news.

Sometimes it feels like troubles

Are being piled on top of troubles.

Sometimes it can look as if there

Could never be a way forward.

And yet, that way forward is always

As close as your next thought.

For no matter how difficult and discouraging

Life may have become, with each dawning moment,

A new world of positive possibilities opens up to you.

From the darkest depths of despair,

Hope does indeed grow and take flight.

Out of difficult situations, new strategies emerge

For creating real value and spreading life's goodness.

Remember that the future does not have to be

An extension of the past.

For you can act right now to create

That future out of the abundance of positive possibilities.

Life always has its challenges,

And those challenges are what enable you

To bring real value to life.

Whatever the circumstance,

Step boldly forward and

Choose to move the world positively ahead.

~Ralph Marston~

From India, Nasik
boss2966

Dear Mr. Deadsoul2011
If the public understand the intention of your way of questioning, then they can understand the reality. Your way of answering sometimes irritates me too, but if we think the implied meaning behind it, then it instigates us to think in other directions too.
I personally feel that you must answer really controversial topics so that it will make the person who raised the querry to think in other direction.
Never feel for one or other's comments. You must go on your own way and contribute in your way of expression.
All the best.

From India, Kumbakonam
octavious

Dear Dead Soul What people talk about you should not bother you, but what you give them to talk about you is something that you should be careful about. Regards Octavious
From India, Mumbai
Cite Contribution

Greetings,
I second PS Dhingra and Octavious. You will be valued till you contribute to common good without being offensive. Critical thinking doesn't require one to be nasty. Specially when others find it disrespectful, the purpose gets completely lost.
If you have been shown dissatisfaction on your replies, why not take it as a lesson and learn from it. In Octavious's words, " what you give them to talk about you is something that you should be careful about".
This thread reinstates the same for you.
Regards,
(Cite Contribution)

From India, Mumbai
saga...
Hi, Mr Sateesh,
I just replied to deadsoul, just because the language used by him/her was very bad.
I think CHR as my family..... so sir don't u think that a family member should protest, when anyone talks anything about his family????

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.