No Tags Found!

fragile1984
Dear Sach,
I read your question and also the advise and suggestions of other friends, this is my first time writting to CiteHR.
Answer of your question lies under your signature of CITEHR (Life=Move on) so buddy move on don't look back.
I'll tell u something maybe it will help u
Learn from your past stay in present and prepare for future.
Best of Luck
Love From Pakistan

From Saudi Arabia, Riyadh
rajendra_sangeet
I was working in Accurate Transformers Ltd. Ghaziabad UP, They have given me offer letter but not appointment letter after two month of joining all of sudden they told me to quit the company due to some small reason and they hold my salary and after three month they are not ready to give me salary I have not resigned yet but Deputy General Manager challenged me that you can't do anything because they have not gave me appointment letter. Now What I should do please suggest me. I come to know they are not submitting employee's pf and esi properly.
From India, Ghaziabad
Krishna8310

These are all unethical practices followed in many companies. If you are not sure about anyone's candidature, why you offer him in first hand? Anyways, you dont have trust. There are no stringent laws in India through which employees can actually raise their voice. Because of which, employers are taking advantage. This happened to one of my friends in his previous company. But fortunately, he got his relieving letter and salary also.
You may want to talk to the seniormost person in HR/organization in a convincing way where there is a win-win situation.

From India, Thana
V. Balaji

Mr. Rajendra _sangeet
I understand that you had been issued an offer letter. However, there was no appointment letter issue to you, right? Now you tell me
1) did you get your previous month's salary? or the entire 3 months salary is held?
2) if yes how was that paid, through bank or by voucher?
3) was there any payslip issued to you for the previous month?
4) How did you mark your attendance on those days?
Please clarify these points, I shall suggest you how to get your money
V. Balaji

From India, Madras
merga deressa
Hi, In my side I advice you that don’t get back to your previous organization rather yu better searching for another organization. Thank you May the name of the LORD be praied
From Ethiopia, Addis Abeba
smbhappy

It will e suicidal to join back the same company with the same boss. The boss will never be the same to you. The things will never be same again and you will always feel humiliated. Join only if you get a senior position to your previous boss.
From India, Chandigarh
R Sharma
Sach we do recruitment U just have to post us your resume ...we can try to find a suitable post for you and give u a call once u r selected.... We charge nothing (FREE) for these services ....so u lose nothing and may gain a job (What say?)
mail Id is given below still repeating aqumen.nsk at the rate gmail.com

From India, Pune
hue054
Hi Everyone,
I have a similar story, I joined an MNC as a fresher (I was recruited there through campus). They dint tell me the profile then and then when I joined the company I was put into testing profile which I dint like so I had other offers and I quit this company in 2months time and joined the company B as a developer. I have been working in B for 1 and half year and thinking of joining the previous company as a developer (when I sent a resignation they offered me development job, but I had taken a job in B so moved with it). Now is it a good thing to speak with my previous manager to reconsider me for the job? Will it have any bad impacts on me?

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.