No Tags Found!

nashbramhall

Dear Hitesh,
If you click on "About-us" in my signature you will find details of what I have done and what I have offered to institutions during my visit to India. At CiteHR I have posted ppt slides on Research Methodolgy and How to Publish papers in academic journals, etc.
As a retired person earning a pension, I can afford to guide students with their project and other queries here at CiteHR. I can appreciate that you have to earn a living. You need to clearly state what you are offering and where, etc., for people to approach you.

From United Kingdom
hitesh842003
Hi Narsimhan,
I am really sorry if any of my words made u feel bad. I take up small classes in groups for students and clarify their doubts in subjects. Some of the subjects are like Managerial Economics, Management Accounting. I also guide students with some solved assignments materials also.
On the other side mainly I am a software engineer working with an american company.
Regards,
Hitesh

From India, Bangalore
nashbramhall

Dear Hitesh,
Your words have not made me feel me bad. Both Anil and I are trying to find out what exactly you are offering. For example, if some students wants help on Operations Management, TQM, Strategic Management, HRM, etc., do you handle them too and have you enough experience to help them. For example, if students asked me to help them on Managerial Econom,ics or Financial Accounting, I am not conversant enough (though I have studied those topics) to help the students.

From United Kingdom
anil.arora

Mr. Simhan thanks for your questions and responses
Mr. Hitesh, exactly what Mr. Simhan has stated above, I wanted to know?
Second, you said that you are talking up classes of Management Accounting and Management Economics but what about the other subjects and if I required study material/notes of Business Communication, TQM or Strategic Management, Personal Administration, are you able to fulfill my need. See there are many students who are working and have not much time to study but can have weekly classes and always in search for these kind of study material and just bcz of this I raised my questions.
I beg your pardon if my any single word ever made you feel bad but I just wanted to clear all the things.

From India, Gurgaon
hitesh842003
Hi Anil & Simhan,
The other subjects are :
a) Capital Market
b) Taxation
c) Operation Systems
d) Computer Fundamentals & Networking Concepts
e) Basic Fundamentals of Programming
f) C Programming
g) Database Management System
h) Human Resource Management
Material wise, I personally till now have not comeup with any material. I just spread the previous solved assignment papers for reference which acts a base for students while appearing for exam.
I would really take the oppurtunity if I would get a chance to work people like you in any manner.
Regards,
Hitesh

From India, Bangalore
anil.arora

Thank you so much for your response and I got my answers. Well best of luck..
Well there are few more links which I believe can work for all who are in need or in search for any kind of help in this regards
PGDBA Finance - Symbiosis (SCDL) Solved Assignments and Sample Papers.
<link no longer exists - removed>
SCDL Solved Assignments and Sample Papers

From India, Gurgaon
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.