No Tags Found!

permeshwernath

Dear mayank ,
You have given basics.Training in organisations are need based . So you can design the plan for trainig in two modules right from senior management to junior level and office staff . the programme for the managers , executive should be based on the feed back and appraisals from their seniors . Since if you give generalised training than in the group some is already good at that particular subject so it is waste of time and money so trainig to be designed in consultation with their superiors . You can also highlight the topics which are to be taken so that concerned person can select the same.
regards
permeshwer nath

From India, Pune
Mayank007

Dear Friends,
I had posted this query a few days back. I have received a lot of replies, some constructive, some with sarcasm, some with criticism, and some replies are such that they are not talking about anything what I have asked for.
I had simply asked for "Some industry standards or norms" as far as training mandays and costs are concerned. For example a typical training budget of a company is either 3 % to 5 % of the manpower cost or 1 % of sales (Again depends from company to company and industry to industry).
I just want any industry standard or norm to the grid that I have mentioned. If we do not have an answer to this thats alright but lets not drift from the question and move tangentially.
Regards,
Mayank

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.