augwindeepak

Dear Sir/ Madam Please send the details of minimum wages in tamilnadu from April 2017-18 as per (Basic & DA) of SECURITY & WATCH & WARD
From India, Chennai
Kamal Datta

Dear Mr Nataraajan
Thank you very Much sir. The valuable attachment you shared is one for MW and another for DA revision . DA revision is OK with me. But still I have some confusion in my mind that Last minimum wages revised on 2013. It is surprised to see that after 2013 , nothing is revised by the Govt . Only DA is revised every year. Whereas almost all the states revised minimum wages once or twice in a year.
Please let me know that what are the basis and system in support of revision ?? Also please let me know whether any other allowance is applicable or not as per the Law .
Awaiting for your valuable support sir
Regards
Kamal Datta

From India, Kolkata
natraj@sakthimanagement.com

Dear Mr Datta PFA copy of G O by the TN Labour department dated 8th Sept '04 which is self-explanatory. Regards. N Nataraajhan, Sakthi Management Services (Hp : + 91 94835 17402)
From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf TN - Revision of MW once in 4 years.pdf (1.15 MB, 383 views)

Anonymous
Hi T2T
Get the latest minimum commercial tax, vat and wage at TN Commercial Tax: Pay Tamil Nadu VAT at www.tnvat.gov.in

From India, Vadodara
meetrravi
Dear Sir/ Madam we want unskilled wages 2017 to 2018.automobiles industry plz tell me
From India, Dindigul
augwindeepak

Dear Sir/ Madam
Please share the details of tamilnadu minimum wages from SECURITY & WATCH & WARD
April 2017-18 DA has received
by what is the cost of WATCH & WARD basic
some of the company asking the WATCH & WARD details.
We still issuing securitys only but the company asking the WATCH & WARD

From India, Chennai
meetrravi
Dear Sir/ Madam, can you please provide me with minimum wages and vda for the year 2017-18 of tamil nadu under for unskilled operator automobiles industry
From India, Dindigul
natraj@sakthimanagement.com

Dear Mr Ravi
PFA copy of TN Govt's GO on MW for Automobile Workshop and TN Labour Commissioner's statement on DA for 2017-18 for your information. Regards
N Nataraajhan, Sakthi Management Services (Hp : + 91 94835 17402)

From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf MW - Auto Wrkshp - Abstract 2014.pdf (73.6 KB, 62 views)
File Type: pdf MW - VDA - April '17 - March '18.pdf (5.19 MB, 197 views)

meetrravi
Dear Mr Nataraajan Thank you very Much sir.Please let us know the calculation for vda as for automobiles industry unskilled operator.plz tell me sir how to calculate wage.
From India, Dindigul
Sudhagar_r
Hi friends hru all, i am working in Automobile dealers company but it was promoted pvt ltd concern. so anyone as tel minimum wage of the salary norms of employees.i want to know that about Minimum wages regarding automobile employee's.
Regards
R Sudhagar

From India, Coimbatore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.