No Tags Found!

Shom
Hi Sir,
I am working in reputed organization as a teacher since last two years. From June 2019 during pandemic , my organization are deducting my 50% salary and conveying that they will release the deducted amount as the thing gets normal. Now when the things are getting normal day by day they are making changes in the administration removing old staff. Now what I do to get my remaining dues I am in urgent dire of money to upgrade my qualifications.

From India, Asansol
umakanthan53

Dear Shom,

Since you are a teacher, you cannot seek any remedy against any of your employment grievances under the labor laws other than non-payment of statutory gratuity.

Therefore, the only legal option before you is filing a Civil Suit for the recovery of the amount deducted from your salary.

But before that, make sure whether it was a deduction from salary or a reduction of salary due to pandemic during which the institution would have remained closed and also whether you were asked to conduct classes on line from home. In this regard, it is important whether any written communication was sent to you by the School about the salary issue as you allege.

Alternatively, you may request the Management to disburse the deducted amount in view of your urgent need and in case of any rebuttal, you may file a complaint to the State Inspector of Schools or the District Educational Officer as the case be.

In any case, it would be time consuming.

From India, Salem
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.