No Tags Found!

akatrap

Dear Harshal,
The link provided by you is AMENDMENT BILL, which is being introduced in the Lok Sabha.
Please note that unless it is passed in Parliament, it can not be come into existence. The Bill has no value unless it is passed.
If anyone is having the Amended Act, then please upload the same.
Regards,
Avinash K.

From India, Mumbai
harshal16

Dear Avinash K.,
Correct me if I am wrong, New pension scheme is still awaiting to be declared as an act .despite the fact, that it is still a bill, it is being implemented. same is the case with prevention of sexual harassment against women at work place..
If any one has any info about it, please enlighten...

From India, Asansol
saiconsult

Mr.Harshal
I invite your attention to Sec.6-A of the EPF.& M.P Act 1952 which states that the Central Government can frame a Pension Scheme by notification in the Official Gazette. Thus it makes it clear that unless a scheme is notified in teh Gazette , it does not acquire force.
B.Saikumar
HR & Labour Law Advsior
Mumbai

From India, Mumbai
akatrap

Hi Harshal,
I am completely agree with Mr. Saikumar, in addition the Pension Bill for the Private Sector employee is still pending for the Rajya Sabha approval and hence not been implementted.
The Sexual Harrassment Prevention Bill is been yet to be ratified by Rajya Sabha to become Act.
All the companies and govt. bodies are following Supreme Court Guidelines on Prevention of Sexual Harrassment at workplace as mentioned in VISHAKHA & OTHRS V. STATE OF RAJASTAN & OTHRS (JT 1997 (7) SC 384)
Regards,
Avinash K.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.