No Tags Found!

johnsonlasrado

Dear All, Please share the MC in safety day celebration Thanks & beat regards, Johnson
From India, Bharuch
dipil

Dear Mr. Jhonson What you means by MC? Try to make the question more clear, so that any of the forum member can help you...
From India
dipil

Dear Mr. Johnson

What my experience regarding NSD celebration is that all other departments in the organization seems this a pure celebration/function of safety departments... In most of the organizations, the culture is like that only... Let Safety Pro co-ordinate and do whatever he wish to do... In other functions, the administration department and all other technical department and management also will show interest...

So what I will suggest you, if you are a safety pro, don't take all the responsibility on your head... just make a detailed function programme including even making tend for function, lighting arragement, audio arragements, etc. and define clear cut responsibility and accountability against each item... Make an approval from your top management, then circulate and make the work done by others... Do the core business of planning... Let otehrs do the arragement...

Then by programme conductor, you may mean about the anchor... As same else where he must anchor the programme in a presentable manner... nothing else he has to do... Only thing ensure that audiance should not get boared...

Hope I just answered in the right direction... Do let me know your comment...

From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.