Prof.Lakshman

Happy B’day. May all your wishes come true this year and may God give you wisdom and strength to continue the great work you are doing. Cheers Prof.Lakshman
From Sri Lanka, Kolonnawa
Aparna.V
Hey SID, Happy B’day....May all your dreams come true with cheers & health!!!! :lol: May GOD bless you... Regards Aparna
From India, Madras
TejasThirtha
Dear sid,
Many many Happy Returns of the day I wish All Your dreams & wishes Come true
Some lines for u..............
The sunlight is as passionate as flowers
Bordering the sidewalk of a song.
Clouds shape its golden apertures for hours,
Shifting with each breeze that comes along.
The day becomes a mustard-colored sunbeam
Falling through the window of your smile.
Mystical sensations, headed downstream,
Sit upon your windowsill awhile.
How beautifully the choir of the mountains
Sings to its rapt audience of blue!
As dancing down a corridor of fountains,
We toss in coins and make this wish for you:
Long may you love the loveliness of Earth!
And celebrate with joy your day of birth.
Wishing U Once again From the Bottom Of My Heart happy Birthday
With Love
Tejasthirtha :D

From China
srinaren

Hi Siddharth,
It is such a nice feeling to wish a VERY HAPPY BIRTH DAY TO YOU, that too to a person who is doing such a wonderful job of bringing all the HR community of the world under one banner. It is not all that easy to maintain the site, but you are really an EXCELLENT PERSON who is doing a job which cannot be compared with anything else.
I pray the almighty to bless you with long and happy life, all your dreams come true and you do this wonderful service to the HR Community for many more years to come.
On this Happy Day, I dedicate myself to walk along side you, to work for the good of the HR Community.
Best Regards Sid,
-Srinaren

From India, Bangalore
Rajat Joshi

Hi Sid, :D
Wishing you many many happy returns of the Day!!.
Also, thanks to Archna for posting this thread. As Archna rightly mentioned this is just a token of our appreciation for Sid who has done so much for the HR Fraternity in terms of creating this wonderful , learning and interactive platform - probably best in the world!.. :D
Sid, Have a ball n njoy yourself!.. :)
A few quotes for the occassion..
The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age. - Lucille ball
The older the fiddler, the sweeter the tune. English Proverb
Age is strictly a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter. - Jack Benny
The old believe everything; the middle-aged suspect everything; the young know everything. - Oscar Wilde
Whatever with the past has gone,
The best is always yet to come. - Lucy Larcom
A diplomat is a man who always remembers a woman's birthday but never remembers her age. - Robert Frost
Regards,
Rajat Joshi

From India, Pune
CHR

Hello,
Thank you everyone for your wishes :icon1: I had a rather hectic day running from one corner of town to another so please accept my apologies for not being able to reply immediately to your messages and calls. Thanks a million for all the wishes once again and I hope to continue to make this network more efficient everyday. Now have to get back to work - people are complaining about the digest email format :huh:
Warm regards,
Sid [CHR]

From India, Gurgaon
Dhanjith

If there’s something that you’re dreaming of then may it all come true, because you deserve it all... :icon12: HAPPY BIRTHDAY :icon12: .” Cheers, :icon1: Dhanjith
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.