No Tags Found!

varun.prakas359
Hi,

i have worked with two employer need to transfer one PF account to another PF account, for that i have tried through online portal, i got rejected due to the below error, anyone have experienced with the below error, please reply
NON EPS /EMPLOYER & REMIT CONTRIBUTIONS PF ER & CLAIM REFUND WRONG REMITTANCE MADE TO EPS SHARE

From Ireland, Dublin
Madhu.T.K

If your date of joining the first establishment was a date after Sept 2014, and your salary at the time of joining was more than Rs 15000, but employer had contributed PF bifurcating the same to PF and Pension Fund, then there is a chance that the this confirmation is sought. Therefore, please clarify your date of joining and PF qualifying salary.
From India, Kannur
varun.prakas359
Thanks Madhu, can you suggest me how can i resolve this issue?
From Ireland, Dublin
Madhu.T.K

You have to personally visit the PF office and declare that the EPS contributions were done due to oversight. You can also put your employers in to loop and ask them to give a statement why they put a portion of the contribution to Pension fund.
From India, Kannur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.