No Tags Found!

radhu.sima

hello, thats a neat test ... I scored 44 and its quite a relevation how close to the reality this test is in most cases... Thanks a Ton for posting it. Regards, Radhika
From India, Mumbai
Dr.V.Baskaran
The test questions with answers were interesting and inputs for points almost matched my personality.Good exercise to evaluate oneself and others too! I scored 52. Regards Dr.Baskaran
From India, Madras
quah_ying
Re: Dr.Phil’s Test .... I scored 36 it really describe me ...... people who see me caustious , sensible and practical...... wonder if this test is really true....Hee.he.. :o

prachi agrawal
hi kiran, this is prachi. i have just entered the forum and it looks really good.. this test was a lot of fun. i scored 44..... 8) prachi

Lirittasanju

Hi Kiran, Good stuff 4 a change. I scored 44. I am slightly recollecting that I had done this test during my MBA Days I suppose. Anyways enjoyed. Thanks. Liritta
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.