No Tags Found!

SARIM ZAFAR
dear kiran today is my first day on this site i given the test and scoed 46 it is a good practice by whom u can understand urself take care alot

simran_123
wow its wonderful igot 39 points, and all qualities are there in me . And its true that is my behavior. its fantastic, Dr. Phil’s ur test is success
From India, Hyderabad
Shehwar

the test says: Others see me as fresh, lively, charming, amusing, practical and always interesting; someone who's constantly in the center of attention, but sufficiently well-balanced not to let it go to my head. They also see me as kind, considerate, and understanding; someone who'll always cheer them up and help them out.
Thats me ... yes ( so the test is working :wink: )
~Shehwar

From India, Madras
alice
Hi Kiran, Its great. I scored 47 and I felt it was almost accurate. Im sure the test would definitely help at our organisations. I think we should share more of such tests. Thanks Kiran

Sanjib D Lahkar

I thought twice before posting my score....35. That just proves the point that the test seems to be an accurate analysis of personality. Thanks, S.D.Lahkar.
From India, Delhi
Lavina Pereira

Hi, Thank you for that insightful test. I scored 46. I usually don’t take all psycometric tests seriously but this one pegged me straight on. WOW! Have a great day, :D Lavina
From India, Pune
gautamkg
Cool one ...
I scored 43. I liked the description for the group 41-50. 8)
There is an interesting analysis too... 57% of HR professionals who took the test in this forum fall in the 41-50 group and 29% in the 31-40 group.
Does that mean the ideal behavioral traits for HR professional is varying between the traits mentioned in these two groups? (The inference may not be statistically justified due to the random sample).
Nevertheless, what is your view on this?
Regards
Gautam

From India, Pune
archnahr

Hi Kiran,
I don't know what took so long for me to go for this test.
It is really wonderful, I scored 53 and the description is quite impressive.
Thanks for posting such stuff, it is helpful for introspection.
Cheers
Archna

From India, Delhi
Aleyn
:D This is soooooooooooooo interesting. lol1 i got 47 n am so proud that it was actually depecting me. u sure did pretty well for yourself? Did you think that it told da truth? :roll:

veinud.sharma
Hi People, I scored 44 points in Dr.Phil’s Test. discovered a new character in me. Thanks for the chance. superb, unmatchable information. kudos to the site admin thanks a plenty Veind Sharma

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.