dharsh
Hi Deepu,
It's osim. I didnt watch this movie yet but i can understand from your postings.Will definitely watch this movie. One more thing i don understand hindi also but hope i will take my friend who knows hindi. Anyways good nice osim job.

From India, Coimbatore
amrita.singh06
Hi deepika,
i liked the lesson of 3 idiots. well my thinking is same what the moovie has tought to us. i hope that you will implement it in your life and enjoy the happiness. all the best for your carreer. you can contact me at .
Happy living...
Amrita.

From India, Bhopal
ravi_michael
Dear Professionals,
The PPT proves that yes Amir is perfectionist who comes with real life "Day to Day Management Principle" after intense research & analysis. This is the second lesson 4 us 2 implement of his film "3-Idiots" after "Laggan" God Bless him & all of us.

Thanks & Best Regards,
Ravi Michael
GM-HR,UAE

From United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi
gkkhtmt
Deepika Gupta,
I really liked the content. Very few people understand the actual message, which the directors try to convey. You have very well understood the content. I hope the movie, the book and your post gives a new direction in life to most of them.
Regards,
Kiran Kumar.G

From India, Bangalore
amodbobade

Hi all,

When I first watched this movie, I did not like it at all.... As correctly said by 'gkkhtmt', it's very hard to understand the actual message, which directors try to convey.

Firstly, this presentation was really looking at the positive aspects of the movie & it was very nicely put in words. I would thank the presentation maker & uploader for their efforts.

Then about the learning from movie, there are some other lessens that you can learn:

1. Everybody is different:

Do not blindly follow other 'supposed to be genius' people blindly (be it either Rancho or Silencer). Chose your own paths! (Or they will succeed & you will fail)

2. Competition is wrong:

If students can’t take it, then it should be removed from education system. Give students time & opportunities beyond schedules. Give them leaked exam papers, if they cannot prepare for exams in time. (Maharahstra (India) government has taken this point & thinking to cancel the 10th board exams)

3. Learn to be educated & not trained:

Why to learn multiplication & division like muggers, when you can learn to use calculator!

4. If you are 'really' in love with someone, to express it is what matters:

Love is timeless & blind. She won't bother if you are drunk, break in her house at midnight, & pee on her father's door... She would still love you!

5. Learning is important in life... not money:

It's OK to learn it by any means (even illegal). Ways like ‘scholarships’ are for muggers. Think out of the box to fulfill your learning desire.

6. Speak the truth:

In interviews, speak of all your wrong doings in life & confess that you will be good ahead. You will be forgiven. The truth always triumphs & you will surely succeed by confronting your mistakes.

7. Be confident & believe in yourself:

If a fellow student pees on your door, that’s called ragging. If you pee on your college dean's door, that’s called college fun. If he then throws you out of institution for that, just try to commit suicide.

bhavi10
hi deepika,
excellent presentation and at this point of time in my life its been very useful for me..at present i am searching a job ,inspite of being qualified and experienced i have not got any...
bhavita

From India, Pune
banerjee_utpal
Dear deepika,
I was waiting lazily, n u did it. Congrats I am a trainer....n i now see more into the movie.
In my id dont put the brackets. Do send a line . wanna know u.
Utpal banerjee
9403511542 (banerjee_utpal) @ rediffmail.com

From India, Nasik
dfc9fc9a5a2add958475eb16e

Hope these attachments will be of some use. Please also find our basic management programme offering
From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc systems approach to pm.doc (368.0 KB, 80 views)
File Type: doc adolescenceoftheindianexecutivensb241109.doc (51.0 KB, 32 views)
File Type: doc pcgprofilegen221209.doc (114.0 KB, 20 views)
File Type: doc pmgcourse shiksha1.doc (77.5 KB, 21 views)

shobhitspn
I tell us that every thing in the life can teach us.We can get something from every thing. Deepika’s good work teach us the same as well as 3 idiots. Thanks
From India, Lucknow
kanan1984
I was planning to take MBA from last 2 years but was confused whether this will help me in future but I have not taken admission but after watching this movie I felt internally I must take admission & I have taken that & the content which you have added above made me more confidence thanks deepika........
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.