No Tags Found!

PriyaNair

Dear Frnds, I have to make a ppt presentation on "Challenges of Man Management". Please give me some guidelines or help me by posting a similar ppt presentation if any. Thanks in advance Rgds Priya
From India, Mumbai
tsivasankaran

How to manage people??

Remember LEARN

1. Learn

Before one starts leading people,he/she needs to be competent,skillful and capable.If one can not handle new situations,he will fail to manage people

2. Examine Expectations.

Before managing people,it is imperative to have a fair idea about their expectations.All human beings are not alike. Expectations,needs,skills,motives differ.You can manage some with money but all can not be lured with money. Some expect more work;some wants responsibility;some long for appreciation. Have an idea about expectations.

3. Act like you care

Listen to them carefully.Listen to their ideas. People become disconnected if they are not heard.Treat them as professionals. Make no value judgements.Provide follow up opportunities.

4. Respect them as professionals.

Treating people with respect and offering recognition when earned are critical elements of managing people. No matter what else is going on,if people do not get respect and recognition, they will eventually be unhappy and unproductive

5. Never stifle personal growth

Create opportunities for personal growth to manage them and motivate them. If you spend your energies in controlling them and keeping them growing, you will have no energy left to grow. Create an atmosphere of innovation

These are some points you can keep in mind while preparing a presentation

Siva

[/b]

From India, Chennai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.