rajatsahotra76

hi
Plz let me know if job sites like naukri.com are earning money from the compamies by disclosing them the names of the employees who are uploading their latest CVs on thier sites and searching out for jobs?
Because thats what happened with me as i got a call from my Managing director of asking me to remove my CV from Nukri.com which he says got known from naukri.com which is a ervice provider to our company.
At that time i have not blocked my current employer from seeing my CV.
Plz put some light on this as if it is really posible that job sites are earning money by disclosing employee search to the employers?
Regards
Rajat

pon1965

Everything is business. Why you are posting the CV on job portal? It is for the purpose of displaying your CV to the employers & if your CV is found suitable, you will be considered by the employer. The job portal is collecting fee from them for the service which they are providing. There are options to block the viewing of the employers and you can block those companies.
From India, Lucknow
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.