No Tags Found!

vinod mogi
Dear All, Hope you all doing good, I have one Doubt for applying labour license for Tamilnadu region, In Chennai, the labour department is Merged with BOCW all the labour related license are issued at BOCW office only, I have gone there to apply for Labour Licence our principal employer was CMRL- Chennai Metro Rail Limited, The liasoning authority said before applying for labour license need to Submit RC - Registration Certificate , that should be given by the principal employer, but our principal employer not providing RC, he provide us Form 1,5 and Form 1.6 It's an application from for applying for RC, and Joint Director(liasoning authority) deny to receive the application he want the concerned person from CMRL to come to their office to apply RC, so finally I struck, my bill was stopped due to labour license and I don't know how to come over from this issue kindly help me out with your suggestions
From India, Chennai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.