sujata1jan

Hi Buddies This time I would not be able to join the meet. Will wait 4 next meet :D Regards Sujata
From India, Faridabad
Aanchal

hellllllllloooooooooo ppl!!
HV u heard of this?
"Parivartan PRITVI ka shashwat niyam hai!"
:!: meaning :idea: : Change z the part of the Game!!
:twisted: Derivation :twisted: : Our Dilli meet Venue z changed.
:arrow: NEW VENUE :arrow: : NIRULAS,PVR SAKET!!!
So instead of ROCKS N SHRUBS we wud be in the company of FORKS n KNIVES!!!
So get goin ppl..Be there at PVR SAKET COMPLEX..tomorrow...
Regards
AAnchal

From India, Mumbai
devjit28

Hi Kiran,
Thx a lot for your wishes. Wish you a good meet too tomorrow... :D
Hey Aanchal,
Where did u dig that line up from??? Its nice though.
Really looking forward to the meet tomorrow.
Warm regards,
Devjit

From India, Gurgaon
alokgoel

Hi!
Best Wishes for the 2nd MEET.
I m not able to join this time as suddenly my son got ill from last night and there r many cases of dengue in GZB.
I will greatly miss the company of our elite members.
with best regards
alok goel

From India, Bharat
nitin.parijaat

Hi Guys,
Wake up .......... Jagoooooo.......................SKIES are not the Limit ...........this is not the end we have gooooooo far to build a strong thread pls shake ur hands with us..........feel motivated urself We are still One ........... dont feel demotivated fill urself with lots and lots of Enthusiasm..................
Mehfil-E-Dilli Dikha doooooo we are the best among other cities.............
soooooooooooooooooo get back to work for our 3ed meet as planning is still going on......... this time we have to blast............
sooooooooooooooooo COM'on..........boost ur energy..........
Nitin Parijaat..

From India, New Delhi
sourabh77

Hello Delhi Gang,
How was the meet? Who all were present ?
I am sorry to missed it but both me and Sharmila are down with fever, thank god its no DENGU !!!
Will catch you all in the third meet for sure.
regards
Sourabh

From India, Delhi
devjit28

Hi Everybody,

I am late with the report of our 2nd Meet of Mehfil-e-Dilli. The digicam developed a mind of its own, and would not transfer the pics... :D

The members who took time out to attend are :

Ms. Archna Khurana

Mr. Manoj Sharma (Parasher on cite HR)

Ms. Deepali Singh

Maj. Pandey

Mrs. Pandey (New Member)

Ms. Geetika Suri

Mr. Nitin Parijaat

Mr. Kiran

Mr. Senthil Raj (New Member)

Mr. Raj Kumar (New Member)

Mr. Parichay (New Member)

Mr. Manish Sharma (New Member)

Mr. Devjit Sinha

We warmly welcome the new members to Delhi Forum, and look forward to interacting & sharing with them.

The highpoint of the event was the surprise arrival of citeKnight Mr. Rajat Joshi. He could spend only about 30 mins with us as he was passing through on his way to the Drishti Meet in Mumbai. It was a privilege to meet him, and to get to know him in person, something we had been looking forward to from our 1st Meet. His 'josh' and all-too obvious addiction to citeHR is exemplary... :D

Unfortunately, due to some confusion at our end, we could not convey the change of venue to Rajat at the last minute.... :oops: :( Rajat -please accept our apologies for the inconvenience we caused you.

We were also looking forward to meeting CHR Mr. Sidhartha Roy. Unfortunately, he could not make it. We missed you, Sid, and earnestly hope you will be able to come for our next Meet. It will mean a lot to us.

In general, and frankly speaking, the Meet was a subdued one. However, this is only a reality check, after the heady success of our 1st Meet. In the long run, we might even be glad we had a meet like this to learn from, and to work harder, and avoid repeating our mistakes.

We can, and will, only go from strength to strength from hereon. As Havelock Ellis so famously said -"It is on our disappointments that we base a new and different and better success".

The photos are posted below. Don't miss the badges... :wink: :D

Warm regards,

Devjit

From India, Gurgaon
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: jpg citehr_06oct08_005_2_133.jpg (43.4 KB, 93 views)
File Type: jpg citehr_06oct08_006_2_108.jpg (29.6 KB, 84 views)
File Type: jpg citehr_06oct08_008_2_534.jpg (47.2 KB, 85 views)
File Type: jpg citehr_06oct08_009_2_213.jpg (48.9 KB, 83 views)
File Type: jpg citehr_06oct08_010_2_286.jpg (41.9 KB, 99 views)

archnahr

Hey all,
It is so good to meet all of you. My sincere thanks to Devjit, Geeti, Ashish, Kiran, Nitin, Mr. Parashar, Deepali and Major Pandey.
New members welcome aboard. :D
I on behalf of MEHFIL-E-DILLI would like to Thank Mr. Rajat Joshi, for making it to the meet, It was a wonderful surprise by him.
Sid could not make it as he had some urgent work, he promised that he will be here for next meet for sure.
So Delhi people, fasten your seat belts for our next flight on NOVEMBER 12.
All the details will be posted in a new thread after a week.
So watch out guys and gals. :wink:
CHeers
Archna

From India, Delhi
senthil raj

hello friends,
It was, indeed, a great day.
I quote, we may not remember the day , but we remember the moments.
Thanks for the people who organised the 2nd meet in a nice manner. I am sure the 2nd meet gave us new driving force for further march.
wishes
senthil raj

From Costa Rica, San José
Geeti
Hi Delhi People,
It was a great Sunday afternoon with mehfil e dillli getting together for the second time.
Thanks to all the Pioneers of the Delhi chapter for making it to the second meet & to all the new memebers for joining hands with us in making the CHR Delhi chapter a great succuess..
Special Thanks to Nitin, Devjit, Archna & Kiran :) without your presence & support things would not be & cannot be the way they are should.
Kiran & Devjit Thanks again :wink:
So Delhi People I am all ready for the 12 Nov meet hope you guys are feeling the same...
Cheers to (CHR) Delhi People..
Warm Regards
Geeti

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.