No Tags Found!

Ajaysimhan

CHECK YOUR PROFESSIONALISM!
From Brazil, Maceió
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pps are_you_a_professional_929.pps (271.5 KB, 700 views)

Sonit

Hi Ajay,
I am not surprised to see o replies despite the presentation being downloaded 10times.
I am sure all of them got it wrong and dint feel like commenting on it.
It is a good presentation,i got all of them wrong,does that mean that I am not a professional? anywaz it is good fun to see something new and interesting.
Thanks and Regards
Sonit Singh

From India, Hyderabad
bhushan_tripathi

Hey, I appreciate your contribution you have done you bit i suggest please do not expect for rplies or appreciation jus do what you can. Thanks Buddy. Regards, Bhushan
From India, Mumbai
Wrichakul

Hi Ajay,
This test was good. But I got only one correct answer. What i feel is why our answersd are coming wrong because we never think out of one point because it has been told that elephant or girrafee can't come inside the fridge this is what our mind set is we never think beyond that this stops our creativity.
Regards,
Wricha

From India, Chennai
Ajaysimhan

hi,
its only a presentation which is meant for fun as well as some unusual thinking. dont btoher about the answers u got. it doesnt mean that, hose who get all wrong answers, are not professionals.
bye
Ajay

From Brazil, Maceió
eafil.hr

was tht really to check the professionalism... can anyone explain.. with regards, EAFIL :wink:
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.