No Tags Found!

CHR

Hello to all members,
As you can see, we have updated the design of CiteHR to create a more modern and systematic flow. This will help us create a more usable community that will allow our members to keep track of the information they share, the people they follow and the live flow of information.

Some parts are still in development - along them, the most notable would be the updated library which will allow our members to save and share important threads and posts, the interest tags section that will connect people with similar interests automatically and a better private messaging interface.

If you have any suggestions, please feel free to comment here or message me directly.

Regards,
CHR

From India, Gurgaon
vmlakshminarayanan

Dear Mr.Sidhartha Roy,

Change is always inevitable!

Let's hope Members will get used to this new design in the coming days.

By the by just want to confirm whether sharing of contact number is mandatory as it is frequently prompting to update mobile number for OTP verification. So please clarify on it.

From India, Madras
CHR

Yes, sharing the phone number is now mandatory. In the upcoming world of AI - we will need this resource to create a lasting connection with the members. We understand we are asking for a higher level of commitment - and we expect our members to hold us to the same level of commitment in creating value through this resource. The other details being asked for on the form will help us understand the member's profile better.

Regards,
CHR

From India, Gurgaon
aussiejohn

Hi Sid, I have sent you a message re the contact phone number, as it is only allowing Indian numbers with the country code +91. That means I cannot verify.
From Australia, Melbourne
CHR

Yes, sorry about that. We will be adding worldwide verification by today.
From India, Gurgaon
ommygautam

We are also facing the problem in mobile number verification. not receiving the OTP , trying several times.
From India, Rudarpur
Madhu.T.K

Yes, same issue with me, I have been trying to verify my phone number but I am not getting the OTP
From India, Kannur
vmlakshminarayanan

Not able to receive OTP though tried many times.
From India, Madras
Arete Securities
There is a pop window which ask to put the OTP, after mentioning the Mobile no I have not received OTP.
From India, Mumbai
arsalanhr
I am trying to verify my number but i am not receiving the OTP, tried several times since 2 days. Rgds AZ

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.