JayantG

<image no longer exists>
The population of 1.8 million of Bhopal has been rationed to 30 minutes of water supply every other day since October. That became one day in three as the monsoon failed to materialise. In nearby Indore the ration is half an hour's supply every seven days.
India prays for rain as water wars break out | World news | The Observer

From India, Pune
JayantG

<image no longer exists>
A truly revolutionary way to tie your shoelaces!!!

From India, Pune
JayantG

Thanks Manoj ........ situation is very grim indeed .......... shows us where we stand ........ mankind may have made all the progress but for our most basic needs of air, water and food we are entirely dependent on NATURE !!! :!:
/// /// ///

<image no longer exists>
Bad language could be good for you, a new study shows. For the first time, psychologists have found that swearing may serve an important function in relieving pain.
Why the #$%! Do We Swear? For Pain Relief: Scientific American

From India, Pune
hima1

Thanks Manoj!!

Morgan Stanley's teenage star: 'I understood banking within a week'

Matthew Robson, the schoolboy who became an overnight sensation during a work experience stint at Morgan Stanley, said it took him only a week to "understand banking".
The 15-year-old became a surprise hit at the financial services provider after writing a research paper on the way teenagers view media such as the internet, mobile phones and Twitter.

From India, Madras
JayantG

I beg your pardon Himaji ............ are you hinting at something ???? That Teenage Star story is pretty impressive :icon1:
From India, Pune
JayantG

Chitraji what you think ??? You don’t think Himaji meant this by me being funny ????
From India, Pune
JayantG

As advised I tried to put foot in mouth - failed /// /// /// Chitraji / Himaji Thanks !!! That moonwalk is miles and miles long ....... eternal !!! :icon1:
From India, Pune
JayantG

<image no longer exists>
Dave Carroll says >
In the spring of 2008, Sons of Maxwell were traveling to Nebraska for a one-week tour and my Taylor guitar was witnessed being thrown by United Airlines baggage handlers in Chicago. I discovered later that the $3500 guitar was severely damaged. They didnt deny the experience occurred but for nine months the various people I communicated with put the responsibility for dealing with the damage on everyone other than themselves and finally said they would do nothing to compensate me for my loss. So I promised the last person to finally say no to compensation (Ms. Irlweg) that I would write and produce three songs about my experience with United Airlines and make videos for each to be viewed online by anyone in the world. United: Song 1 is the first of those songs. United: Song 2 has been written and video production is underway. United: Song 3 is coming. I promise!!!

YouTube - United Breaks Guitars

From India, Pune
JayantG

[IMG]http://imgur.com/30ob0l.jpg[/IMG]
<image no longer exists>
If you want your name to be included in a microchip on the Mars Science Laboratory rover which will be heading to Mars in 2011, register at following link:
<link no longer exists - removed>

From India, Pune
JayantG

Thanks you find it interesting Himaji :icon1:
/// /// ///
"B'EAU-PAL" WATER SCARES DOW EXECS INTO HIDING
"The unique qualities of our water come from 25 years of slow-leaching toxins at the site of the world's largest industrial accident. To this day, Dow Chemical (who bought Union Carbide) has refused to clean up, and whole new generations have been poisoned".
Bhopal catastrophe: Dow runs scared from water | The Yes Men

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.