No Tags Found!

bad-boy4589330
Hello, this is Leo Steavart. I started my career as an HR Generalist in a startup company 4 months ago. I am facing a problem in the recruiting process. I am screening the profiles and shortlisting them according to our company requirements and after all of this i am even sharing the offer letter to the candidates. Candidates are accepting the offer, and they are not physically appearing to the office.

At final they are telling that they have received some other best offer. This happened for 5 times. One candidate came to the office, we completed all the onboarding processes, and she also started the work, but the next day, she texted me that she got a better offer than this. I also tried giving them hard copy instead of sending them mail even this didn't work. Can anyone kindly help me with this problem?

Regards
LEO

From India, Bengaluru
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi, This is a global issue. Every Employer is facing this issue.
Please ensure that your offer is on par with market standards. Also, project the benefits your company is offering/ opportunity for career growth, etc.

From India, Madras
bad-boy4589330
Hello,

There is an employee working in our company. We recruited him on September 2023 as a Creative lead & Client Acquisition. Its been 7 months there is no proper input from his side, he did not fulfil his roles and responsibilities. And now he is working in video editing and content writing from 1 month.

Now can a HR or Employer reduce the CTC of an employee. Is that legal?.

If this can happen what will be the points to ask the employee regarding that.

Regards
LEO

From India, Bengaluru
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

At the time of joining whether KRA is discussed with the employee and was documented ? Any way if employee is performing as per Management requirement provide him with the option of PIP. Employee should be given some chance to improve performance.

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.