No Tags Found!

korgaonkar k a

Dear mhsabir,
When you apply for transfer of your PF account by submitting Form 13, your PF accumulation and EPS years are transfer in your new account vide the same Form 13.
When you apply for transfer you are neither eligible for withdrawal of EPS account nor for scheme certificate.

From India, Mumbai
harishcp
I had worked in an IT company for over three and half years and resigned long back. During my service they had not issued PF statements. Recently I had submitted FORM16 and FORM10-C(EPS). And I got some amount towards EPF. But, they had not issued EPS amount and informed that they won't issue EPS amount. It's been 5 months and still not received my EPS amount. Whom should I approach to get EPS amount. And also how can I obtain PF statements of my service. Please help me in this regard.
From India, Hyderabad
ashwin.hebbal
Dear Sir,
I am Ashwin working for an MNC for past 9 years across 3 organizations and my PF membership is for 8 years.
All my previous EPF and EPS amounts have been transferred to the current PF account.
I am planning to withdraw my EPS(pension amount). My questions goes as below
1. When i look at my PF statement, the EPS(pension)amount acummulated shows up olny for the amount credited by current organization. Will the amount credited by previous organizations i have worked for also be eligible when i withdraw EPS?
2. How can i check the total accumulation of EPS
3. My basic current salary stands at 52,000 and having completed 9 years of service and 8 years of PF membership with current EPS accumulation of 20000 with monthy contribution of 1250, what would be the EPS(pension) amount i would get on withdrawal.
Would appreciate your help on this.
Thanks in Advance!!
Ashwin Hebbal
ashwin.hebbal@gmail.com

From India, Bangalore
Rajeshgit
Hello Sir,
I have been contributing my EPF at Basic of Rs.30000/- pm since 4th September 2007. I wanted to know if i complete 10 years and discontinue contributing EPF what would be my Pension amount after my age of 58 years.
If I continue then what would be my pension after 58 years of age if my DOB is 5th APril 1972

From India, Bengaluru
abbasiti

Dear Rajesh, Kindly specify that, how much is your pension contribution per month? Abbas.P.S
From India, Bangalore
kiru subramanian
Hi all,
I worked in a IT company for 4 years i submitted by pf and pension withdrawal form by december 2015 and i got my pf amount credited. But my pension withdrawal has been rejected since there was no name in my cancelled check leaf.
Then i submitted my re-issue proforma with new cancelled check leaf and adhar card xerox which is duly attested by my employer and by me.
When i check the claim status in epf portal it is showing the form 10c has been approved and payment is under process. It is showing this message for past 3 months. I also registered grievance stating the same but they replied back that they not received reissue claim form, But my previous employer had properly forwarded all the documents, Is there anything I have to do from my end apart from this.

From India, Chennai
abbasiti

Dear Kiru Subramanian, Contact your concerned Sub Regional PF Commissioner’s Office. They have to go with the procedure. Abbas.P.S
From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.