No Tags Found!

sharan0707

hi.. I have to submit a project report on the topic- manpower planning for a new enterprise.. can anyone please help me...
From India, Patna
sharan0707

please tell me anyone that whether this ppt is good for my project or not!!!!!!!!
From India, Patna
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt MPP.ppt (69.0 KB, 2086 views)

suneja009
HI Sharan,
Its a Nice PPT but as you have to subbmitt it for your project report you can also give an brief introduction of MPP with its defination at start and the benifits of MMP can also be explained , You can also add some Flow charts, Maps and Graphs to make it more attracctive.
Also you can give benifits and Finsl conclussion at the end.
Regards,
Anjali

From India, Bangalore
Anayaat

Hi there,
This cite has covered a lot of subjects containing directly or indirectly with manpower planning I provided forms in this regard please do use the search key and you will find what you seek.
All the best with your project
Regards

From Oman, Muscat
HUMOURAM
Hello Sharan
Good 2C that you have done Ur home work as Anjali has rightly suggested to make it more attractive will help you to make it more appealing and your results also depends on how your able to communicate this presentation. All the best!!!
Regards
Ram

From India, Bangalore
ninpins

It is a good presentation. Your audience may ask questions reagrding each process, try and have some examples ready, or some calculations to back your explanation. All the best
From India, Visakhapatnam
ngurjar

I didn't find out what YOUR CONTRIBUTION was. If its a project, you need to specifically highlight on that. What was the business benefit of the exercise? Why were you asked to do it in the first place? How is it going to be used? etc. etc.
From United States, Daphne
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.