No Tags Found!

lnbattacharya
Dear Raj, I had been studying graphology with lot of books and internet materials for over 6 months' time, can I know how to get certified?! Regards, LN Bhattacharya

mskb
hi Raaj,
It seem a very interesting topic and me being a HR professional it really attracted me. I am reallly curious if you can analyse my handwriting or signature and till me about it.....is it possible for you????

From United Kingdom
Sumedha Grover
Dear Mr. Bhattacharya, Can you please let me know the site address from where I can learn Graphology? Regards, Sumedha Grover
From India, Gurgaon
rakhee
hi,
Nice to know that you have initiated a different topic..........which is worth appreciating!Raj,you have mentioned that you are a certified graphologist.Can u tell me the details of the institute/organisation which is offering this certification?Though it could be used as a tool for recruitment definitely one needs to have trained people for the same.I would like to know whether subjectivity will influence our assessment?
Please provide more details.
Rakhee

Sumedha Grover
Dear Raaj, Attached is my signature, if you can please tell me something about myself and do i need to change my signature ? How I should sign. Please reply. Thanks and regards Sumedha Grover
From India, Gurgaon
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: jpg signature_182.jpg (14.9 KB, 260 views)

monishapep@yahoo.com

Dear Raaj,

Many thanks for initiating such a wonderful topic. I have heard about this when I completed my gradautaion and forwarded my resume to one phamaceutical company thr' one my friend which was a computer print copy. After that friend came back to me saying that you need to give your resume in hand written mode.

I was surpisrised that in the world of computer why that HR fellow is asking for the old fashioned mode which is difficult to manage and even difficult to read if any bodies hand writing is too bad ( Believe me my handwriting is good)

Then I came to know this word of graphology and got information that this HR person does the selection or screening by checking the personal traits by judging handwrinting.

It was a 5 years back story. Then submitted my resume in hand written mode I got call from company as well but I did't join because by that time I was looking for further study in HR :lol: .

Raaj one request to you for our Pune HR Meet can you please address the mob with your experienced words and explain the aspect of the handwriting and other useful selection modes or any other psychometric tests.

Warm Regards,

Mona

From India, Mumbai
gem.gemini@gmail.com

Hi
Heard alot about Graphology..
Can you please share any ppts, pdf files, which give information on Graphology.
I mean any notes on how to assess or analyse handwriting, and how it can be used as an effective tool for recruitment.
Thanks in advance
Kranthi Kiran

From India, Mumbai
Raaaj

Dear All
Thanks for your overwhelming response on Graphology. Their might be institutes, who certify people on this.
I did a course with David, from Finland, when he came to India,which i have mentioned in the earlier post.
Well Sumedha, i cant do the analysis just like that, there are lots of things behind that, its like ur sending me ur palm scanned, and asking me to tell your future :)))) :D
well if you are in Mumbai, i can see your writing and signature and can do the analysis.
Rakhee, the person who does this analysis, need to have good knowledge, and yes it should not end at subjectivity, it should be just used as one tool,and an indicator.
Mona thanks. You are right, many corporates ask for sending a handwritten resume for the same. I use the same for screening senior level candidates.
Cheers!!!!!!!!
Thanks
Raaj

From India, Mumbai
SHILPI BURDE
hello Raj
i want to know how you use graphology as a tool for recruitment?
Is there any cerfication course in graphology?
Please forward me the details at my email id :
Regards
Shilpi

Ganesh.K
Hi Friends,
Its a good tech to asses the personality of a person but it has some limitations,and more over it depends on the person attitude at that time becoz when we see ourself we write in different styles many times in different moods.So its not a perfect tool to judge the personality but to some extent its helpful.
As a Hr I also see some attributes based on that we judge normally I see profiles body language, fav color,role model & way of communicating. zodiac sign, Emotional intelligence.
Ganesh.k

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.