No Tags Found!

wyclif-kpanou
I would like to write a warning letter for a senior manager who is failing to maintain company KPIs and people management.
From United States, Ellenville
raghunath_bv

Hi,

Subject: Formal Warning Regarding Performance and People Management

Dear [Senior Manager's Name],

I am writing to address some concerning trends in your performance as a senior manager within our company. Over the past few months, it has become evident that there are significant shortcomings in both your adherence to company Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and your management of the people under your supervision.

As you are aware, maintaining KPIs is crucial for the success and growth of our organization. These indicators serve as benchmarks for evaluating individual and departmental performance, as well as for assessing overall company progress towards strategic goals. It is disappointing to note that despite clear expectations and ongoing support, your performance in this regard has been below par.

Furthermore, effective people management is fundamental to fostering a positive work environment and maximizing the potential of our employees. Your role as a senior manager demands strong leadership skills, including the ability to inspire, motivate, and support your team members. Regrettably, feedback from your direct reports and observations from colleagues indicate that there are significant deficiencies in your approach to people management.

It is essential to emphasize that the issues outlined above are not in line with the standards we expect from someone in your position. As a senior manager, you play a pivotal role in driving the success of your team and contributing to the overall success of the company. Failure to address these concerns not only impacts your own performance but also has broader implications for team morale and organizational effectiveness.

In light of the seriousness of these issues, I am issuing you this formal warning. This warning serves as a clear indication that immediate and sustained improvement is necessary. Specifically, I expect to see demonstrable progress in both your adherence to company KPIs and your approach to people management within the next [specified timeframe]. Additionally, I encourage you to proactively seek support and resources to address any challenges you may be facing in fulfilling your responsibilities.

Failure to meet the expectations outlined in this warning may result in further disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.

I am available to discuss this matter further and provide any additional support or clarification you may require. However, it is imperative that we see tangible improvement moving forward.

Sincerely,

Thanks

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.