No Tags Found!

diyamondal
Hi All, We arrange for fun activities every friday at our office, call it funtoosh and I am the leader all this month. Please help me with some new and interesting fun games for office..
From India, Ahmadabad
itzuradi
Dear diyamondal,
Thats very good that all this month you are the leader for all the fun activities at your office.
Please go through the attachment, it may be of your use.
All the best.
Regards,
Neelam.

From Germany, Wolfratshausen
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc games_127.doc (236.0 KB, 1214 views)

sushil.meenakshi

Dear Friend,
One game you can organise in the office , that is not only refresh everybody mind but make them healthy also.
This is laughing game everybody stand in the circle so that each one should able to see each other, by seeing each other they must laugh continuously. By seeing each other face automatically every body will laugh, and being a leader you lead the team
Thank you

From India, New Delhi
riah1507

Dear Diyamondal, Do u work wid Firstcall(I) ??? This is where I worked prior and we used to have a party every Friday, and one person becomes the moderator.
From India, Delhi
diyamondal
We asked everyone to dress up in pairs and had a pair game,
We made chits, with Objects name. One would pick up the chit and the other one would draw it in the board, the person who narrates cannot watch what the other one is drawing and he can use only shapes to describe the object.
The person who narrates doesn't watch what his partner is drawing. This makes it more funny and exciting.
We called it JODI day.
Now we have Christmas and new year coming.so I am looking for some Christmas Games.
Guys pls suggest.

From India, Ahmadabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.