No Tags Found!

skjohri1

Hi Ameena,
I share the views expressed by some of my colleagues that the question has occured to you due to sheer ignorance. I dont subscribe to the view of educating you on the net on the subject but inform you that HR is a universe in itself and Recruitment, compensation, training etc, which are these days commonly used in the present day scenarion with regards to the MNC and other like institutions, are small islands.
I would like to suggest you to kindly go through the KRAs of an HR Manager to understand the situation better. Moreover, already, my colleagues have shed ample light on the issue.
Regards
S.K.Johri

From India, Delhi
M.J.SUBRAMANYAM

Hi Amina,

Where on Earth you got this queer idea?

I am least surprised to know that you[ have raised this question. I suggest you read some basic books on HRM and as one of the members has suggested, be a HR Manager in a company for a few years. Unless you wear the shoes of another person, you will never know where it pinches!!

In addition to what our members have suggested and reading even basic books on HR, I also suggest you to read a wonderful book based on a real fact, Hal F Rosenbluth's "Customer comes Second". In this book Rosebluth's travel bossiness suffers a great loss after 9/11 attack in New York and elsewhere and it is through HR interventions and taking care of his human capital he turns around his business to a profit.You will then realize how important is the human resources for generating profit for any organisation and what are the work involved in HR department.

Never did I ever imagine such a question as this would be raised in this forum of Cite HR!!

M.J. SUBRAMANYAM, MUMBAI

From India, Bangalore
amina0786

sir,
may be the way i put it across was wrong.
Actually it was wrong.
the thing is i got a bird's eye view of hr .i am a fresher and did hr in a manner thats equal to distance education..now i am looking for a job in hr department and then it started hurting me that no one actually asks for a hr degree ,they just want any graduate who can do this job.this experience made me ask this question-as ONLY on-the-job professionals CAN TELL ME WHETHER hr is all about things which every body assumes it to be about!!.

From India, Hyderabad
amina0786

Hello,

I got email with vacancy for business associates for a direct marketing mnc (sbu).I like the company profile.and job description,still i need a neutral suggestion.They say they will train for 4 levels with stipend..then make us head of a unit.

i want to know if it is suitable for women??

what are the main duties/criteria for this job??

What should be my next step??

Will i feel pressurized or stressed if i undertake this job.

PLEASE HELP

I am a fresher in MBA HR (2012) have no experience

THE JOB OFFER IS AS FOLLOWS

MNC FOR DIRECT MARKETING, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTIONS AND HAS OFFICES IN OVER 26 COUNTRIES.

WE HAVE SHORTLISTED YOUR RESUME FOR THE JOB OPENING THAT WE HAVE FOR THE POSITION OF BUSINESS ASSOCIATE

KEY SKILLS:

1.COMMUNICATION SKILLS

2.MANAGEMENT SKILLS

3.FLEXIBLE AND ADAPTABLE WITH ENVIRONMENT

4.GOOD TIME MANAGEMENT

WE REQUIRE 30 AMBITIOUS PEOPLE WITH PROFESSIONAL IMAGE, GOOD ATTITUDE AND WITH MENTALITY TO GROW WITH THE COMPANY.

JOB DESCRIPTION:

WE ARE IN SEARCH OF 30 BUSINESS ASSOCIATES TO WHOM WE WILL BE TRAINING & DEVELOPING IN BELOW DEPARTMENTS:

1.MARKETING/ADVERTISING/BRANDING & PROMOTIONS

(CUSTOMER AQUISITION AND CLIENT REPRESENTATION)

2.HRD AND HRM

(TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT)

3.FINANCE

(FINANCE MANAGEMENT)

4.ADMINISTRATION

(BRANCH OFFICE MANAGEMENT)

AFTER COMPLETING THE TRAINING, WILL BE THE HEAD OF ONE OF OUR BRANCH AS A BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER

Any Graduate/fresher

Candidates pursuing Final Year/ Sem can apply only after exams

i want to know if it is suitable for women??

what are the main duties/criteria for this job??

What should be my next step??

Will i feel pressurized or stressed if i undertake this job.

PLEASE HELP

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.