No Tags Found!

Andij
Hi, I had a one month experience in X core company during my education timeline and now I am working in Y IT company with 4 yr of experience now I am going z company and I show only company Y experience on my resume and background verification of z company but in PF X and Y both services are showing - will it impact my BGV now and I need to inform HR this same now
From India, Yerwada
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi, It depends on the Employer. Being one month, it won’t be a big issue but be ready with some justifying reason in case of any questions by the Z Company.
From India, Madras
Andij
Yes as of now they didn’t should I let them tell from my end first ? To get clarify before joining
From India, Yerwada
KK!HR

Since in the first instance you didn't mention it, it is better to be silent on it. If asked, keep ready your explanation, it looks convincing enough. Was it a one-month assignment, otherwise you have to be prepared to answer why you left so quickly.
From India, Mumbai
Andij
As this one month job on my lower education experience after I did graduation I only start work with Y company and while hiring I got job ony higher education and recent y company experience so didn't mentioned about x company as it work experience related to lower education not with higher education
From India, Yerwada
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.