No Tags Found!

ramkrpa

Hi ppl..
Please throw some light into the various Benefit packages that are given in Indian BPO's. An example could be that of Night allowance.
What are the other allowances and what are the actual benefits given.
Regards,
Ramanathan
Tata Institute Social Sciences, Mumbai
PM & IR
Class of 2005-2007

From India, Mumbai
Mattamkiran

Hi Ram,
As much as I know they are not many special packages for BPO eployees when compared tro normal.
The two benefits that are offered in extra to BPO emplyees are
1) Special Allowance (This is the allowance given for them for working in night shifts)
2) Voice Allowance (This allowance is for tele cvallers or the CSEs working on calls, you dont find this allowance for the BPO employees working with WEB BASED PROCESS)
These are the only special allowances that are granted for BPO emplyees as of I know.
Anyone, please correct me in case of me missing something in this context.
Regards,
Kiran.

From Netherlands
ramkrpa

Hi Kiran..
That was indeed a prompt reply. But what are the other allowance that are given, not necessarily BPO benefits per say but are given in BPO companies.
Also any beneits benchmarking data avalible as to wat is being practices across organizations.
Regards,
Ram

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.