No Tags Found!

magickcharm

Hello Deepti,

The task of getting content writers is going to be tough, that's because of two reasons. First, honest and good writers are hard to come by. I have conducted English training in one of JBP colleges and it was quite an experience, lets even not get there. Even if you want to get freelancers, I doubt if they would be willing to work, considering what companies can offer in Jbp. As far as my knowledge goes, Jabalpur has only two companies that work in SEO field and require content writers, V India and SAG. NONE pay well especially for freelance writing. V India is family controlled with bureaucratic structure and SAG is way too small, I wonder if its even a registered Pvt Ltd company. Both have had major problem with retaining good talent. And both have lost good writers recently. None of them are willing to offer appropriate market rates for writing services. However, both have in the past have managed to recruit good writers by changing their hiring platforms. I can give you a reference in Nagpur and you can get a freelancer on contract.

And as Lavika suggested, organizing a writing contest in say an MBA or a Mass Comm college can get you some good talent. The format has to be created smartly and in such a way that you can filter out and get some really good entries. i have seen it work successfully in another small SEO firm owned by my friend here.

From India, Nagpur
adityasoak

Dear Dipti, i find it ironic that you tell me to write properly when your own query is half-baked and incomplete.
Nevertheless, I take no offence. In order to provide a robust feedback, one needs complete information (which is missing in your post); hence the feedback given itself is based on a wrong premise. Anyway hope you realise that and communicate clearly in the future.

From India, Mumbai
MAHAVIR MITTAL

Hello,
Naukri.com is a good place for indian enterprises and indian job seekers. Moreover it is quite economically priced and we have been using it quite frequently for our company E Com Street Infoservices(India) Pvt. Ltd. located in Noida, UP. We get quite good response immdeiately from the job seekers. Previouly we used to fix up some HR consultants who charge quite handsome amount and still the response was not so appreciable.. So why don't you try it once for your location too?
Mahavir Mittal

From India, New Delhi
MAHAVIR MITTAL

Hello,
Naukri.com is a good place for indian enterprises and indian job seekers. Moreover it is quite economically priced and we have been using it quite frequently for our company E Com Street Infoservices(India) Pvt. Ltd. located in Noida, UP. We get quite good response immediately from the job seekers. Previously we used to fix up some HR consultants who charge quite handsome amount and still the response was not so appreciable.. So why don't you try it once for your location too?
Mahavir Mittal

From India, New Delhi
Deepti_Rawat

Hello Mahavir,
Thank you so much for your suggestion, in fact I had words with the representative of Noukri.com yesterday and forwarded their proposal to my MD. Just waiting for their response. Well thanx again.
Regards
Deepti

From India, Bhopal
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.