No Tags Found!

Huma Riaz

Few suggestions on topics: Attitude building Speaking skills Etiquette(business & general) Cracking Interviews Regards, Huma Riaz
From India, Madras
iamcalledasad

@ Gouri
Thanks for the useful advice...what if we come up with a free introductory programms to be deliver once to the school and then whenever we deliver that training again we charge them some thing?
This will be a step towards better branding and PR?
Looking for your response...
@ Huma...
Thank you!

From Pakistan, Islamabad
Huma Riaz

Welcome. However, those topics would be ideal for college. For School, the following may be useful: Creativity Team-work Personality Development. Tackling teenage issues. Memory skills.
From India, Madras
vini mehta

Dear Asad,
Your ideas are good. But I quite agree with others that you should charge for the training.
Always remember, that if you do not give value to yourself/your worrk....
nobody will value the same.
Being in training myself, I understand your require to see how the audience recieve you as a trainer and how well you can communicate with them. But believe me this will come with time and subsequent trainings.
All the best for the future.
Vini

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.