No Tags Found!

N.RANGARAJAN
Dear Sir,
The minimum service period for getting the eliginility of pfwith drawal is 180 days.After this period the employee contribution of PF can be withdrawn.
The very best option to avoid this loss is
(1)To transfer the pfaccumulation at the present employer to the new employer by submitting Form14
(OR)
2)To obtain the schemen certificate from the authority subject to the eligibility for scheme certificate by the resigned employee who applied for the withdrawl of EPF
Thnak &Best Rehards
N.RANGARAJAN.MA.BL
VICE PRESIDENT-HR

From India, Madras
Manish dave
Dear Sir, I want to know that if any person left the service before 180 days what will be the procedure? person claime pf/ Manish Dave 9998325930
From India, Pune
K S SRINIVAS

For withdrawal of amount from the epf account, the member has to put up a minimum of 5 years service as an account holder for certain purposes and 7 years for some other purposes.
From India, Hyderabad
Kunwar_prateek
Dear all,
My name is kunwar prateek singh,i am a new joine of this site ,and currently i am searching job in hr generalist profile in pune.If any of you can help me out for the same it will be best from my side.
Thanks
kunwar prateek singh

From India, Pune
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Kunwar Prateek Singh-2030-09-HR-SMU5(2).doc (127.0 KB, 19 views)

Biswajit Sendha
Dear Sir,
I have completed my Post Graduation on regular basis, while working in a multinational company(Vedanta Aluminium Ltd). Now I have taken admission in MBA. Can I produce my certificate & claim better scope in the current company?
Or
If I will jump to any other company, whether they will accept my higher education?
Kindly suggest me regarding this issue, for which I will be obliged.
Regards,
Biswajit Sendha.

From India, Jharsuguda
jairajn74@yahoo.com
you can withdraw EPF after the gap of 2 months after your resignation both your and employer contribution.
In case of employers contribution FPF amount will be locked after 9.4 years i.e., you cannot withdraw this amount when you complete 9.4 years of service.

From India, Hyderabad
harsha07jv
Hello, Can anyone tell me if there are any formula for OT calculation and if there are any rules for OT timings.
From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.