No Tags Found!

tapas70
Hi everyone.

My name is Capt Tapas Majumdar. I am a Corporate Trainer and an OD practitioner. My fortes are Behavioral training, HR Process training and OD interventions. I also have my strengths in designing and developing HR departments and structural interventions.

I have over 15 years of experience that spans over 8 industries. These include KPO, Airlines, Supply Chain, Retail, Freight / Cargo, Courier, IT Infrastructure. In addition, I have worked in the areas of Management Education and Technical Education. I have served in large firms as well as startups both in India and abroad covering the entire gamut of Human Resource both at the Strategic Level and at the Transactional Levels. My expertise is in the areas of Training and Development, Organizational Development, Change Management, Performance Assessment and Development, Employee Relations, Strategic planning and implementation and Recruitment and Selection.

I also am a visiting faculty with management institutes like NMIMS and technical institutes like CDAC.

I am looking to work with clients who need these services. Please contact me at 9821721914 or email me at if there is an opportunity.

Thank you.

Regards

Capt Tapas Majumdar

From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc capt_tapas_majumdar_professional_profile_183.doc (58.0 KB, 73 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.