No Tags Found!

advita1983
Hi Friends, I need to attend interview for Assistant Manager Hr. Please give me good tips to crack the interview. Regards Advita
From India, Mumbai
anil.arora

Hey Advita,

First thing i wanna know from your that you much you know about HR and their function and about our experience in this area of function bcz if you have 3-4years, you may aware of all the functions of HR and their work styles.

Why im asking this bcz its very very important for you as you are going to apply for the Asst Manager position which will ask you to perform with more efficiencies and must have good skills.

Hope you wud have all qualities in you but as you are asking for the tips to crack this, seems to me that you are now undergone of lack of confidence and low faith on your skills which is bothering you and wanna overcome this.

Plz go thru my old thread where i have mentioned the complete solution of your problems and how to defeat this.

But one thing i wanna say here that you must have good knowledge on the 7 stars of HR (Major and important Functions) and their rules and work style as recruiters will going to ask you for this.

For What qualities recruiters are looking for in a candidate for this HR Manager/Asst Manager positions that a candidate must have full knowledge and known of HR and their functions with three-4 years relevant minimum experience and the most important thing you must have faith on yourself.

If you have strong knowledge of HR and their function and i dont think you need to be worry about anything and will get thru this interview.

And now with the closing of this massage to you, i wanna request you to go thru my old threads to complete knowledge and information for the HR and their 7 functions.

Best of Luck

From India, Gurgaon
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.