shilpa.u

Hai Friends Please find the enclosed attachement. Hope it will be useful.....the are attached with answers Regards Shilpa
From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc terminating_questions_190.doc (32.5 KB, 1878 views)

anu_1259

:P
Thanx very much Shilpa!
You have shared an amazing stuff. I am sure this is going to help us in every way. Its very informative and answers all doubts a person may have in making exit policy.
regards
Anuradha

From India, Delhi
vikas vasisht

Dear all..., This is realy a very good posting done by shills. Such questos are always beneficial in knowing the reasons for high turnovers. Good work done.. Regards, Vikas Vasisht
From India, New Delhi
raj_prt

Good, but remember, 'terminating' a human being - even if he or she is your employee - is an offence punishable under Indian Penal Code! :D
I wish members of the HR fraternity would desist from using the phrase 'terminating an employee', when what they actually mean is terminating the services of an employee. Those three additional words make a vast difference to the meaning of the sentence, you know!

From India, Mumbai
shilpa.u

Thank You Very Much Raj
So instead of terminating i hope we can abscond the employee if he is against to the organisation policies and procedures.
It s my own experiance where one employee was on absent to the company for more than a week without informing........when we tryed to reach her on her mobile she was not picking up the call.......
So we have sent a notice to her....that she has to report to the organisation....
regards
shilpa

From India, Bangalore
raj_prt

You seem to have missed the point, Shilpa!
'Terminating an employee' literally means killing an employee. So please use 'terminating the services of an employee' instead, which is the right way to convey the meaning you intended to.

From India, Mumbai
raj_prt

Don’t worry, you are not the only one. Every second HR person I have come across uses it! :D :D
From India, Mumbai
Ashok Kumar Mishra

Good piece of information covering the legal angle and the managerial aspects - the aspects one should pause and ponder before the final decision to show the door. Thanks. Ashok
From India, Bhubaneswar
Sandeep Dhabarde
Thanx very much Shilpa! You have shared an useful stuff. I am sure this is going to help us in every way. Its very informative. regards Sandeep
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.