No Tags Found!

iinfrasolservices

@nashbramhall
Agreed Sir...In fact movies are a great source of role playing and inspiration as they leave a impact on minds due to their larger than life kind of visuals and story lines.
My only concern is that over here quite a lot of movies seems to make a management-lesson-learnt category as it seem fashionable nowadays to make a statement of Mangement Lessons Learnt and post it irrespective of the so-called depicted lesson learnt is really note worthy as such. Something like one learns management lessons right from birth through parents/guardians but one doesnt need to mention it to mature grown up forums everytime as it is a fact and well known......nothing against but just a thought.................rgrds

From India, Mumbai
nashbramhall

Some more discussions on similar topic at https://www.citehr.com/40112-lagaan-...next-what.html
From United Kingdom
iinfrasolservices

@nashbramhall...Thanks!!
HAHAHA....Hopefully by the end of the year we will have many more lessons learnt from Hindi Movies as compared to the actual theories written in Management. Was wondering if someone has thought about Management Lessons Learnt from Songs in these movies too!!!!..that should be GREAT!
Management theories also could not keep off the glitter of Hindi Movies!
Every Damn Movie seems to make it to the Management Lessons Learnt Grade.
So much of show off on the catch word of the century- 'Management'..................rgrds

From India, Mumbai
o.edge

Trainings are not successful because we (Training Community) don’t focus on the objective. We concentrate and get elated on our ability to think differently and to look things in varied perspectives. We move away from how to help the participant to develop and get narcissist about our ability. Training is connected pre by solutioning and post by Training Transfer. Training is but only 25% of the development cycle. Trainers and community has to understand this in holistic manner only than we can be effective. It’s not our ability that’s counted.
The paradox is we have to be different and understand a lot but to keep ourselves grounded. We have to find Solution –Train-Transfer.

From India, Hyderabad
abdul wajid
Hi all..
I am doing a project on "problems of sales work force in india".i need all information about what are the problems of sales work force in india.besides, i also need varous ethical,hr & other issues from the movie rocket singh.thanx
plz reply me as soon as possible...

From India, Kapurthala
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.