No Tags Found!

boss2966

Dear Dipil
The Country liquor or illicit liquor is made of some chemical and it his highly poisonous. It will burn and destroy the skin inside our intestine. The processed food passes through the intestine came out to Peritonial Cavity from the damaged intestine and within 2 days it will start damaging other organs available in the Peritonial cavity. Hence the Death occurs.
But the IMFL is processed and passes through so much of quality tests and then it is bottled. (I hope) Hence it will be safer than the cottage prepared country liquor.
Even we can advise their family members also to take care him and restrict him from consuming the country liquor.
Thanks for your analytical feed back Mr. Dipil.

From India, Kumbakonam
raghuvaran chakkaravarthy

Dear Bhaskar,
Thanks for sharing a information with us. In my point of view we can’t change 100% but we will try to change as much as we can. One good example for you (I don’t want to mention a name and place) One of my Senior/friend last 14 years he is working in EHS field he quit smoking 7 years ago but last week he was under smoking shelter with cigarette was shocking I asked him what wrong with you he simply show the paper/report (One of his employee injured; he loses his finger). Everybody have a reason for everything.

Anyhow Mr.Bhaskar I will pass this message to all.
Keep up the good work. . .

From United States, Fpo
boss2966

Thank you Raghu for your valuable feed back. As I said earlier if my advice saves even a single person life is also a credit for me. Hence I am doing the same while discussing friendly with my workforce. I am not advising or talking instead I am just interacting with them. I have faith that surely my workforce will listen to my words and try to follow me.
Have a great week ahead Raghu.

From India, Kumbakonam
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.