No Tags Found!

ankita_mhrm12
hiiiiiii.... well i need an questionnaire related to "CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY" of a company , so if anybody can provide me with a one....i would be obliged.
From India, Jaipur
nashbramhall

Dear Ankita,
Why do you need a questionnaire on CSR? Have you searched CiteHr on that topic? If you are a student, where are you studying for what and in which mode? If the research is for your final project, where do you intend to do your study and what are its aim and objectives? Have you not got a tutor guide in your institution that is supposed to give you directions and help?
Have you attended Research Methodology module? If not please search for Research Methodology and see my post at CiteHr; it contains a ppt presentation on that topic.
I raise questions before giving answers for two reasons: one, to get the scenario clarified to enable me to give the correct advice; two, to enable the person seeking answers to hep her/himself first and then post a draft response and seek help to improve it.
Have a nice day.
Simhan
A retired academic in the UK

From United Kingdom
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.