No Tags Found!

ravi-dhawal
I joined my first job, and dropped a resignation mail after days. In these two days employee id was generated, so hr marked me as absconded. I have checked that my UAN id does not exist. Where it marked me as absconded. I applied for a new job after 2 years but my new employer tells me about this absconded mark.

Please tell me how to get a new job, and make it revive my career potential.

From India
DIPTI SRIVASTAVA 83

Being marked as absconded in your previous job can indeed create challenges when applying for new job opportunities. However, there are steps you can take to address this issue and improve your chances of finding a new job and reviving your career potential:

Contact Your Previous Employer: Reach out to your previous employer's HR department and try to understand the reason for being marked as absconded. Explain the circumstances that led to your resignation and seek their assistance in resolving the matter.

Obtain a Relieving Letter: Request a relieving letter from your previous employer stating the reasons for your resignation and the acceptance of it. This letter will help clarify your situation to potential employers.

Explain the Situation to New Employers: Be honest with your new potential employers about the situation and the reasons behind being marked as absconded. Provide them with relevant documents, such as the relieving letter and any communication with your previous employer, to support your case.

Showcase Your Skills and Experience: Focus on highlighting your skills, qualifications, and achievements during the interview process. Emphasize how you can add value to the new company and contribute to their success.

Build a Strong Resume: Ensure that your resume showcases your experience, skills, and accomplishments clearly and effectively. Tailor your resume to match the requirements of the job you are applying for.

Network: Utilize your professional network to seek job opportunities and recommendations. Networking can help you find jobs and provide you with valuable insights into potential employers.

Seek Professional Help: If needed, consult with a career counselor or professional resume writer to improve your job search strategies and optimize your resume.

Consider Temporary or Contract Roles: If finding a permanent job is challenging, consider temporary or contract roles to gain experience and demonstrate your capabilities to potential employers.

Upskill and Stay Updated: Take advantage of online courses and training opportunities to upgrade your skills and stay updated with industry trends. This will make you more marketable to employers.

Be Persistent and Positive: Job hunting can be challenging, but staying persistent and maintaining a positive attitude is crucial. Don't be discouraged by rejections and keep trying.

Remember that career setbacks happen to many people, and what matters most is how you respond and proactively work towards rebuilding your career. Keep learning, growing, and demonstrating your potential, and you will increase your chances of finding a new job and advancing your career

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.