No Tags Found!

Rahul Sethi

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Usha, why dont u try CINKARA if ur tired. u need more energy to hve fun fight with freinds. Thnaks, Rahul
From India, Delhi
V. VENU

Cinkaara mere paas Khatam ho Gaya ...........
;;;;;
;;;;;
Sindhu ke paas bachi hogi ! :wink:
;;;;;
;;;;
Aaj kal mein 'BOURNVITA' pee Raha hoon !! :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

From India, Hyderabad
V. VENU

:wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Rukh jao yaar ........ Sari, aati hi hogi !!!!!! :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
From India, Hyderabad
USHA RANI DAS
Hello Venu, Rahul, Plz tell me what is chinkara then i will thig whether i will take it or bournvita Regards, Usha
From India, Mumbai
Rahul Sethi

Its Not CHinkara :lol: of Salman Khan The Exact Word IS Hamdard Ka Tonik :lol: Cinkara :lol: It is Tonik for Tired People On Work. :lol: :lol: TRy It :lol: :lol: :lol: Rahul
From India, Delhi
dipeshkapoor

Hey Guys..... Don’t fight over petty issues like whether rich guy was rude or decent enough to offer grass to poor fellow or whether the door bell should sound "Ding Dong" or "Ting Tong" or Whether Usha should have Cinkara or Bournvita. And if in case you guys are tired of this fight and feeling hungry right now then I have better option to offer and that is 2 feet tall Chinese grass in my lawn and you all are co-ordly invited to eat it at your luxury....
Offer valid till some cow barge into it.....
:lol: :lol: :lol:

From India, New Delhi
USHA RANI DAS
Thanks Dipesh for the offer. Whenever we will feel hungry we will come to ur lawn and have some breakfast of grass provided u also join us . Regards Usha
From India, Mumbai
Rahul Sethi

Hi Dipesh, BE Careful coz sometimes people become Maneater instead of Grasseater. :lol: :lol: :lol: Rahul
From India, Delhi
Rahul Sethi

hi hi hi Actually im busy in My own lawan these Days so the offer goes for usha and Venu :lol: :lol: venu no, no No futher comments ugotta join usha for this.
From India, Delhi
sandeep_sable

Hi,
Nice to read your Jugalbandi !!
On the Humor side , The Guy in the car i suppose was a
HR Guy .
Attracting the best talent available , Showing good Management skills , Make the guy wonder that he would be fulfilling his dreams. the one thing i like is he does that without any commitment.
See we have an Hr Case to study!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
sandeep_sable :lol:

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.