No Tags Found!

swapnil.mbaindia@yahoo.co
Hi, Iam Swapnil Salunkhe doing my MBA from North Maharashtra University Jalgaon. I have problem regarding to interview qestions asked in interview, that is, Why did you select HR as your specialization? .
Please guide me,
Regards.

From India, New Delhi
prasath_nalla
Hai Swapnil, You say Hr is very important function for every organisation.And you say my ambition is i want become a HR Manager............
From India, Madras
surajk

SWAPNIL, GO TRU THIS, WILL HELP U SURAJ - CCIL
From India, Panipat
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc more_interview_questions_146.doc (36.0 KB, 519 views)

Sari

HI Swapnil,
Our cite HR friends have shared a lot of e-books on HR, try to visit all those, try & understand the role and its importance, try to relate yourselves, realise how dynamic the role is...put your thought as well.........you will definitely get the answer, if you want to make your career in HR, there is definitely a reason which attracted you..emphasize on those areas.............
ALL THE BEST :)

From India, Hyderabad
K.Ravi

BUT AS THE TRUTH GOES,,,

THERE IS NO SUCH THING THAT WHY YOU CHOOSE HR,,,

most people reply that i like to help people and assist them.

THEN WHY BE AN HR,, you can be an air hostess, waiter, receiptionist,,, they also like to help people and assist them.

THERE ARE LOTS OF REASONS FOR A PERSON TO CHOOSE ANY FIELD,, INSTEAD OF WHEN THE INTERVIEWER ASKS WHY DID U CHOOSE HR,, MANY HR people think I DID NOT CHOOSE HR,, I HAD NO OPTIOn, or IT JUST CAME,,,

Now for everything the interviewer should not ask explanations.. main thing he should look for is knowledge,, and forget the crap like why u choose HR... WHY means what now I have choosen HR,

some interviewers are like that only,, the main reason behind this is they already have selected a resource and just need to TIME PASS ,and ask some crap to you... (zat i also did sometimes) and they tell we will get back to u later,,, i tell the truth to them tht u r not selected..

BUT AS IT GOES U NEED TO TELL LIES TO GET A JOB ,, tell u like HR very much, day night u dream of HR....

CAN ANYONE TELL ME

BE IT ANY PROFESSION,,, WORK,,,,

HOW MANY PERSONS ARE DOING IT OUT OF INTEREST:

HOW MANY PERSONS ARE DOING IT OUT OF MONEY...

better this gave me an idea ... to start a poll

<link outdated-removed>

very soon we will come to know the truth...

From India, Pune
Bhoomi

Hi Swapnil,

I was going through your question and even found remarks from Mr. Ravishankar......saying it is just a casual question :? .....And i strongly disagree with this statement. :evil:

Swapnil, when the interviewer is questioning you asking why have you taken HR as specialization...? It is a point where you can prove yourself, your goals in life.... You can start like this....

I have selected HR as my specialization as i personally feel that HR acts as an Ambassador for a company.

He represents the company as a whole during recruitments and business development. He acts as a lawyer when he has to fight with the management on behalf of the employee, he acts as a judge when there is conflict in between employees or with the management, and in one sentence he takes care of the company and its employees from inception till the employee leaves the company.

Human Relations it self describes that it is meant to take care of the human relations, his personal and professional life covering his insurance, medical facilities every thing.

It is a wonderful and a very responsible position.

This is a very crucial question ....The interviewer would like to know your interest towards the subject and your seriousness towards your job.

You get this question take this opportunity to prove your interest towards this subject.

By now you would have got an idea how to answer this question....

This is my way of answering it... You may put in your interested topics in it if needed.... For example recruitments...you can say that you are interested in meeting and knowing people....and giving the best of them to the company......

Every part of HR is an ocean ....The deeper you go ...the deeper u learn ....

Wishing you all the best.....

I am always open for any further Help or comments on this... :)

Thanks & Regards,

Bhoomi :P

From India, Hyderabad
M.Peer Mohamed Sardhar

Dear Friend,
Kindly click on the following link, it will give you some required information,
https://www.citehr.com/search_new.ph...tion&submit=Go
Pls let me know was this information useful,,
If not let me try out more & give information,,,,
In CiteHR you will get A to Z information on HR…..
Regards
M. Peer Mohamed Sardhar
093831 93832

From India, Coimbatore
Shruti Trivedi
Hi Swapnil,
I totally agree to what bhoomi has said. see, as a HR person we have the same relation to each and every member of the company. for a peon also we are there and for the MD and CEO we are there to listen to their problem and making them available with all their requirements.
we are the boss of the boss to show him different way to proceed with their consequences.
we are like a parent to the employees in a company.
so, we are great and we have great works to perform. :lol:

Tikam

Hi Guys,
Well With you all let me go ahead with my View. It is not a casual question. If somebody has done MBA in Then the person must have his own vision And reasons for that degree.
Well Swapnil , you can always say
Human being is always been the very critical and important asset for any organisation , If somebody handles Human Beings in better way I believe whole organisation would run in a better way. Because we make the organisation as organisation . Capital & Machinary are auxillary inputs.
Regards,
Tikam Singh Shekhawat -Pune

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.