No Tags Found!

shivani sinha

Pls ALL go thru it...Its truth of life :) :) Rgds Shivani
From India, New Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pps diff_bw_u_and__me_127.pps (755.5 KB, 183 views)

balahh2001

Dear Shivani, Its reflects the difference between fortunate and less privileged. Its nice to have it in our HR site. Afterall we are also human. Regards Balaji.H
From India, Hyderabad
shrutiarjun

Superb Posting Shivani..............really always one has to look donw i.e. people who are less fortunate than us then only we will realise the hard facts of life...once again thank U for this wonderful post.... :lol: :lol: Sindhu
From India, Delhi
shivani sinha

Thnaks BALAJI AND SINDHU.... People who are unfortunate can have a fortune if people like us could come frwd for there help. Rgds Shivani
From India, New Delhi
Manju27

Hats Off Shivani.. For passing this heart touching message of Humanity.. I ll not let the chain break I ll pass it on to my friends definitely.. Regards, Manju :)
From India, Hyderabad
paromita26

Good one Shivani......
More people should see this beautiful clip.....
Viewers, please forward this mail to all your other friends who are not part of CiteHR.......
People should be aware of this true facts of life especially the value of money !!!!!!

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.