No Tags Found!

Rahul Chhabra

Even if he is faking his documents, there has to be a reason for the same. Why is he faking only the Pay Slip and not the educational/experience details.
Yes, he might be underpaid or there could be any other reasons, however if my organization is willing to pay as per his expectations and he seems to be a deserving candidate; i will definitely not deny him the job.
Well, the last decision here would only be yours!!!

From India, Delhi
daraksharma

Well once again thanks to you people for replying and giving time to my problem.
Here in our part of the country companies even pay hard cash to their highly qualified employee, so I can't just deny that candidate because of mode of payment. Also, I am left with no option but to believe him about his salary details.
However, I am thinking to include a clause in joining letter that the candidate would be watched for six month probation period and, if anything is found fake or crafted, he will be terminated without notice.
Anyways, thanks and good night for the day.

From India, Bhopal
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.