x2spanish
Hi,
Iam currently employed with an indian IT company for more than 10 years? During the course of these 10 years i have been transferred abroad multiple times and thus the India component of my service works out to about 6 years (i.e. on India payroll but not continous).
Could you please tell me:
> since Iam with the same employer for more than 10 years if Iam eligible for gratuity as per the rules which apply to 10 years of employment with the same employer
>since i didnt work in India continuously for 10 years but had several gaps as far as India payroll is concerned will I be eligible for gratuity which applies to 6 years for the time i recieved salary in India.
thanks in advance

From United States, Norristown
adclick
hi did you ever resolve this? i am also facing the same situation now. spent about 4.5 years in india and get got transfered to the Us office and now there seems to be an issue with getting gratuity.
From United States, El Paso
v.harikrishnan

Dear Sirs
Please indicate the terms under which you were sent abroad. Did you continue to be the employee of your Company in India during the period of your service abroad? Being under the payroll of a different location is different from being under the pay roll of a different employer. If you furnish the information I may be of help to you.

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.