binaifer
Hi all
I am a management trainee. I am looking for some training feedback form templates as well as a few tips on how to conduct an interview for senior and middle level.
Thanks in advance
Regards
Binaifer

From China, Qinhuangdao
larrypeters

Login to Businessballs - free business training, free learning resources, ideas, and materials for ethical personal development, self-improvement and organisational development it will have everything regrdng training needs and More and More
Larry

From India, Chennai
tejasheartbeat@yahoo.co.in

Hi
I am attaching the Training Feedback form Format, it may be very useful to you.
and while interviewing for senior and middle level persons, try to prepare a interview questionnaire and in a confident way just ask them those questions, (but donot behave them like a taking interview to fresher).

From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Training feed back form.doc (46.5 KB, 2404 views)

Bruncha

I have a question on this: I noticed that the feedback form asked for name and department. In my experience in the USA and here in the UAE, that info has been optional with the intent to get more objective feedback without concern for being identified for the content.
Is it common in India to request your name etc? Why?

From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
anup.abraham
Hi,
Most of your probelms will get solved if you click on the link below by our fellow senior Mr. Octavious
https://www.citehr.com/99968-major-hr-links.html
Say thanks to him..
regards,
Anup

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.