Ajit0306
Hi,
U r suspension is illegal, as same is been given to you with out giving any allowance for the same & reasons for the same. You can ask for the reasons of your suspension to your boss once he is back in country before you go ahead with any action.
Regards

From India
parasurampur

Have some self confidence and courage, man!

It seems you hasitate/fear to approach both the chairman and HR.

I think all these situation are nothing but your fear only.

Pl. dont forget that members of citehr can only advice but you have to do the things.

In most of the cases, wrong steps are not taken but circustances makes so.

If we do a mistake, we think that we wanted to do like thisway but it didn't. If our neighbour do a mistake, we blame him for not doing properly. This is human nature. We forget to observe the ground realities before commenting.

So, your chairman might have made a mistake or it happened unintentionally, you have to explore the reality. Secondly, for the sake of sustainance of family, we an do nothing.

There is a saying "if you are not a thief then you should not bother even if some one points at you and if you are a thief, then also you should not bother, because he says the truth"

Facing the reality is not against to self esteem. If you are honest, why are you feeling of any wrong with you. Even the real culprits, for the sake of their children, try their best to cover up their crimes.

Don't over think and make your mind heavy. Since you have no otherway for earning, it will be better to continue with the same job. Don't go for compensation, which will serve nothing.

From India, Hyderabad
parasurampur

------- Secondly, for the sake of sustainance of family, we an do nothing. -------- Please delate the sentence from the third para, which I thought to write some thing but omitted
From India, Hyderabad
bhatta72
Thank u every one.All ur letters have really helped me in my thuoght of action.As adviced i would forget about revenge and compensation.I would certainly let u all know about the progress of the case as it happens.Pls tune in when possible and share ur thoughts.
From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.