anjali-kharpuse
Sir,
i have worked as an Manager Accounts in a Private Limited Company from July-2006 to September -2017. in July-2017 i have applied for maternity leave .
first they said that we will provide you to work at home. but at the mid of September they said that its not possible to work at home
we have to hire some one at your place and also its possible to hire you after six month because some will already working at your place. basically they have terminated me saliently. i have that Company on 30th September-2017 as applied earlier . they have not paid any amount as maternity leave salary or gratuity. please suggest what should i do.

From India, New Delhi
nathrao

Please send them a legally drafted letter signed by you drawing attention to the sequence of events and ask for payment.Take the help of a lawyer to draft the letter.
Send the letter by Speed Post so that official acknowledgement is available.
In case they fail to respond, approach Labour Officer of the area with your complaint, where in you can produce your letter, previous requests and details of leave applied for, submission of medical documents etc
I am sure the Labour Officer will intervene and sort out the matter officially.

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.