No Tags Found!

Ash Mathew

hmmm hmmm Swati Dear..

If u think even before doing a new thing - that u will receive negative feedback. .. u will not be able to anything.
I am telling u, do the task not for the comments from the MD, but for the betterment of the process. ANd how sure are u that a Manager would be the best person to guide u? BE happy that u have \direct interaction with the MD...take this as a chance to prove urself.!!! Learn . . if u fall...learn to get up and rub the mud away and walk with ur head up!!
I am also in ur situation - have no Mgr to report to - but directly talk to MD. (I know its not always a great feeling . . and I have 2 MDs and A Chairman to interact with) I just have two years exp on recruitment and little bit of training. But after joining here - I too woke up a few mornings, cryign liek a kid nt interested in going to school.

But then I learn t that the change had to come from within.

Don give up. Now ur first task - to do something innovative right?
Forget the other ghosts in ur mind - whether ur boss will like it or not is not the problem . . . (u can make him like it by ur creativity in it!!)... I saw a post where u asked on "Individual assessment". . .so try SWOT analysis.

From India, Madras
pnjani

First of all wait for at lest six month. Look for the good organization where you thing that you will be in comfortable position. Now the right time arrives for switch over. Please do not take hasty decision.
From India, Ahmadabad
tajsateesh

Hello Swati,
Let me ask you one thing.....are you looking for a ready-made answer or the route-map to the way to handle your present situation? Be very clear that you have to fulfill your role even while asking for help.
You mentioned for types of work you can do in your new job AND also that you have been a member of CiteHR since sometime now. Didn't it never occur you that this very Portal MIGHT have the inputs you are seeking and all you needed to do was to browse and get on with the job-rather than asking everyone? Time is valuable-whether it's your's or other's.
NOT THAT YOU SHOULDN'T ASK...but FIRST DO YOUR HOMEWORK and then ask.
Here is the link you can go to and get ALL THE INPUTS-AND MANY MORE-and SAY THANKS TO OCTAVIOUS.
https://www.citehr.com/99968-major-hr-links-10.html
Rgds,
TS

From India, Hyderabad
parularora1
Hi Swati,
I must tell you that you have got golden opportunity to showcase yourself in Huge gamut of HR.Many people are keen to work in generalist profile but they dont get it.you are very luckiest one .Opportunity and it realization never comes together. So try to understand in both ways. Dont quit unless you get a good job.Just concenterate on your assigned tasks by giving your 100 percent and if you get stuck on any point then take help from seniors.They are always here to help people like us.
All the best!
Parul

From India, New Delhi
parularora1
Hi Tajsateesh, Thanks for sharing Major HR Links. The links posted by octavious was not in my knowledge. I have come to know because of you.Many thanks again! Parul
From India, New Delhi
tajsateesh

It’s very tempting to accept your Thanks Parul....but like I said — say that to Octavious:p. It’s like the reverse of shooting the messenger of bad news!!! Rgds, TS
From India, Hyderabad
pratapkamble

Dear Swati
I am also new to company and Hr dept is new to this company.
I get chance to do things for the firest time ,without guidance ,without Encourgement
But if We belive in HR and belive that HR dept can make good contrubution to
company,then we have to convince our employer,employees and all other parties
that Hr Dept can Develop Human resource,Develop Hr proceduers,which will
Help company to be strong in competition and able to achive their goals and
Chang in the competition.
Basically we have to convince them then
We will get Recognition ,Praise ,Money and things that makes our jobs
More Enjoyable.:)
Regards
Pratap M Kamble

From India, Pune
sambitbaliarsingh
mam,
i am btech engineer in electronics and telecommunication,and searching for job in electronics field.can you help me to get through in your company.as it is an electronics company so i am interested to join.could you please give me your email id so that i can send you my resume.

From India, Calcutta
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.