No Tags Found!

Anonymous
Hi, I was an employee in a BPO for almost 1 month I was in a transition period when suddenly my grandmother had fallen really sick and I had to be there with her 24/7. Once I informed my manager about my situation they rejected to understand and grant me 2 weeks of leave as I had to relocate to Chennai to take care of her. I was called "immature" by the manager.

Yet I tried to convince them I am not lying and they threatened me they will not help me with my salary, and they would not accept my resignation, they said they would ensure they terminate and blacklist me forever and I would not find or get into any other MNC in future even I want to apply. I am really worried about my career can someone please help me and let me know if it's possible that they blacklist me forever??

From India, Bengaluru
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi, In case of future BGV from your employer they will provide negative feedback and they will not consider you for rehire which they call blacklisting.

At times this will happen either side cannot be blamed. When you apply for new job you need to explain about situation properly. Otherwise don't take this as end of your career.

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.