No Tags Found!

zmariyam

More than an inspiration it is a lesson, I consider that a HR job is more or less the same as a teacher because we deal with people and their emotions, i strongly belive that we should adopt the same lesson that the teacher adopted in her life.
Regards- Zahida :idea:

From India, Bangalore
chandnisnh
that was a very touching story...really life teaches you new lessons every now and then...amazing posting! Regards, Chandni
From India, Calcutta
sub_ray@seecasia.com

I read this many a times, and quite impressed. With the visuals it’s more interesting and appealing. Thanks for sharing with all of us Peer. Cheers, Subhash
From India, Hyderabad
nelaturi.c
Excellent movie with a message worth emulating.It shows how posiyive encouragment helps people to come out of their shell and ahieve great things in life.Understand the feelings of others and help in earnest.

sunilkumarbanerjee
Dearest, So timely, so touching. My humblest regards and a thousand obeisances to all the teachers who TEACH and have TAUGHT
From India, New Delhi
sudhanshuroy@gmail.com

Hi Busaina,
The movie is wonderful and very touching........I do soft skill trg for employees and suddenly realised how much impact i could create f i start training "employees" rather than training "soft skills".
Regards,
Madhumita

From India, Bangalore
bhavna_hc
That was touching.Moreso as I am a teacher myself. Most teacher want to train.Few recognise roadblocs & faciliate learning.
From India, Delhi
talithasong

Thank you so much.
It's a really touching story and for those who might have lost sight of their role as a teacher or trainer.
It's all about adding value to one's life.
thanks once again.
Regards
Debola

majestuoso

Dear Mohammed, Fantastic Movie! Thanks a lot for sharing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I could think about my favourite teacher! thanks a lot. regards, Majestuoso :!: :D :D :D :D
From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.